The SPIPA Library envisions that it will update its collection and provide services consistent with its parent institute's mission of conducting
- Pre-service and in-service training courses for government employees
- Foundational courses for IAS and GAS (Gujarat Administrative Services) probationers
- Courses to promote attitudinal change in government employees by conducting executive development and other government specialized Management Development Programmes
- Carry research projects on administrative and development issues
- Provide coaching to UPSC and central recruitment aspirants
Our library aims to be a unique and leading library in the region to contribute to the intellectual and administrative activities of the institute and provide up-to-date knowledge on subjects relevant to the institute's activities. In fulfilling its vision, the library will continue to acquire and maintain all kinds of modern technological resources and adequate information resources, which are well suited to the future needs of the institute.